About CourseA course to help you understand the concept of worldview and specifically what a Christian worldview is and why it's essential for your engagement with the world.
Understanding worldviews is foundational to thriving as a Christian in healthcare. This interactive video course helps you to think more about worldviews, equipping you to engage with a changing society, to consider a biblical approach, and to think through why worldviews are important and how we can apply a Christian worldview to medicine and nursing.
- To understand the concept of worldview
- To identify common worldviews in our society
- To grasp how worldview drives values and actions in ourselves, our peers and healthcare in general
- To be able to articulate the Christian worldview and understand its biblical roots
- To recognise the Bible’s diagnosis of worldview being an issue of the heart
- To apply worldview to common scenarios we will often encounter
- To stimulate discussion during the session and further investigation after by recommending relevant resources
The leader and participant guides can be found under the resources tab below.