A six-part course looking at foundational questions of what it means to be human, Christian, in healthcare and missional.
- Who am I – the question of my identity – with Dr Rachel Owusu-Ankomah
- What am I in this world for – the question of the purpose of life – with Dr Peter Saunders
- Understanding work – with Dr Vinod Shah
- Understanding missions and the big picture of the Kingdom of God – with Rev C B Samuel
- Missions and healthcare missions – with Dr Santhosh Mathew
- Living and working in God’s kingdom every day – with Dr T W Yip
Topics for this course
Session 3 – Understanding work
Understanding work - what do I do daily and how does that fit in?
Theology of Work Part 100:19:55
Theology of Work Part 200:6:35
Theology of Work Part 300:20:00
Session 6 – Living and working in God’s Kingdom Every Day
Living and working in God’s Kingdom Every Day